- 74% of adults who use illegal drugs are employed
- Drug users are 5 times more likely to file a Worker’s Compensation claim
Benefits of Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Employers with drug test programs in place experience a 51 percent reduction in workplace injury within two years of implementing the program.
- A 5 percent to 20 percent annual insurance premium reduction is available in 15 states to employers that establish a drug free work place program.
QUICK LAB can perform tests anywhere. We can take 5,10 and 11 panel tests, with results in under five minutes. We test for:
- CocaineOxycodone – OXY
- Phencyclidine – PCP
- Propoxyphene – PPX
- Opiates – OPI
- DOT and non-DOT specimens (non-rapid test types) are sent to a SAMHSA
- certified laboratory for processing. Results are typically processed within 24-48
- Additional SAMHSA lab testing is recommended to confirm non-negative
- rapid test results.
All drug and alcohol tests are conducted using certified and approved SAMHSA testing products. All test programs are administered in accordance with Federal Drug Free Workplace Testing Guidelines, and state regulations. All tests results are handled promptly and in accordance to HIPAA rules and regulations.
- QUICK LAB can assist with establishing a Drug-Free Workplace Program.
- Increase workplace efficiency by minimizing test travel time and confusion.
- Tests offered: DOT and non-DOT traditional laboratory, Rapid Test, Hair Test, Blood Alcohol.
- Employers can arrange for on site testing at your place of business, contact us for more information.
- On-site testing
- Results in under 5 minutes
- Other mobile test options are available. Please contact us for more information.